For Vendors and Stall Holders
Participate as a vendor or stallholder at the 2019 Festival
JST Autumn Pumpkin Festival
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before completing the application form.
Terms & Conditions
- We do not supply tables or shelters for stalls and pitches. You should bring your own table(s) and gazebo (3m x 3m) per pitch.
- A further email will be sent with a plan showing your pitch and times for setting up in September.
- Vehicles will only be allowed onto the field to unload and load and must be removed before the Festival opens to the public. Hazard warning lights to be used when on site.
- ALL Stall and Pitch holders must have Public Liability Insurance. In the event of an incident you could be held responsible and your Insurance Company would deal with any claim. We require details of and a copy of your Public Liability Insurance (see form).
- Food stalls are also required to provide a copy of their Food Hygiene Certificates & Registered rating with the local environmental health authority (see form).
- We reserve the right to inspect your stall and ask for Risk Assessments, Insurance Documents & Hygiene related documents on the day so please bring them with you.
- Any stall with significant risks attached such as hot surfaces, boiling water, gas rings or any activity involving a risk to yourself or the public must provide an appropriate risk assessment with acceptable control measures.
- Hot food stalls require small suitable fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
- At the end of the event, all trade waste and packaging you generate MUST be removed by yourselves.
- Closing Date for return of form and payment is Friday 24th May 2019.
- Where do I send my supporting documentation?
Via email to email@example.com
Or via post to
Jubilee Sailing Trust
Attn: Pumpkin Festival
12 Hazel Road, Southampton SO19 7GA
- I don't have a scanner. How can I prepare the required documents to be sent via email ?
Please print the documents, sign them, and then take a photograph of your documents with your smartphone or camera. You can then upload these pictures as attachments to your email.
- When do I get to know details including, time of arrival, pitch number, site plan etc?
You will be sent detailed joining instructions approximately 2 weeks before the date of the Festival.
- Will there be other stalls selling similar items?
Possibly (but not too many), we endeavour to site similar stalls as far away as the site plan allows and with a footfall of over 6,000 visitors there should be enough trade for everyone.
- Can I leave packaging/trade waste at the end of the day for the Festival organisers to dispose of?
We have limited space for waste and very limited time in which our volunteers can collect and dispose of it at the end of the Festival so ALL trade waste and packaging you generate MUST be removed by yourselves.